Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dear whoever

spontanious, interesting and possibly bizzare contents is what i believe my first blog should contain but right now im sitting here thinking, who on earth would possibly want to read somthing that is about nothing? which seems to be where this is heading. Its possible that the most interesting thing that is going to crop up is that one of my pet frogs is perched happily on top of my screen staring straight at me, probebly laughing to herself about the fact that im blabbing on about absolutly diddly squat. i might start by telling you about me..... a perfect example of who i am is the last paragraph, it may not seem like it but i have a brilliant imagination, when its not needed, as soon as it is, poooof. Im a complete animal nut, eccentric would probebly be the best word to describe me, but see for yourself. I expect my blog will probebly consist of random rants and possibly descusions with myself. oh and before i forget, i apologise for my spelling.

"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment