Monday 7 November 2011

giving nature a hand

I supose things happen for a reason when it comes to mother nature but when a group of agricultural students come in to the equation things suddenly become very off balance, and this is why since friday me and my friend have been looking after 5 tiny mouse pups which we have been feeding every three hours, the fact that we have to decide who has them each night makes us seem like a disfunctional familly. Bizarly enough on the same night a newt turned up at my front door who had my very pleased looking cat sat behind it, a little spray of water and a night to recover ment that the following morning the newt was set on his way with a new found respect for cats. Then just to finnish off the weekend of animal antics me and my boyfriend found 5 newly hatched chicks freezing on the floor of the run where the mother must have left them sleeping, the lifeless chicks looked like they had no chance untill the aga became a life giver and brought 3 of the five chicks back from the brink and they are now snuggled up with the mum again. no matter how little sleep i get with any animal i will never give up on a single life, and i expect there will be many events such as the last three to come.... and i cant wait :)

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true"

No comments:

Post a Comment